Latest Pakistan National Council of Arts PNCA Jobs 2023 – Here we share information about National Arts Council of Pakistan. PNCA Jobs 2023. This advertisement is collected from advertisement dated 1st March 2023. Both male and female candidates are invited to participate in this application.
Citizens of Pakistan (Merit Quota, Punjab, Balochistan, Ex-Fata, AJK, Rural Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) are advised to apply regularly for the vacancies. has shared this page with current and upcoming Pakistan National Council of Arts Jobs in Islamabad and announced the latest jobs in Islamabad today. You are invited to visit the page to get the latest information about Pakistan National Arts Council Jobs.
At present, Pakistan National Arts Council has a healthy and voluntary professional services for Directors, Vice Presidents, Supervisors, Program Directors, Makeup Artists, Librarians, Designers, Accountants, Art Masters and Sub-Department Secretaries. and Urdu writers
Below are the results of a study conducted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology. This job opportunity is for holders of high school diplomas, bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees who can apply after the advertised deadline. Government of Pakistan is recruiting officers/officers and inviting qualified, highly experienced, promising, dynamic, self-motivated, innovative and committed candidates. .
Appointments to the above vacancies are only periodic as per Government policy. Candidates who want to apply for the vacancies must have relevant qualifications and maximum experience as per the requirements given in the image below. Only candidates should apply for the latest federal government jobs in Islamabad as per below procedure.
National Council of Arts Pakistan has announced through the following job advertisement for March 2023 and interested candidates are looking for this job. Applications for the following vacancies in the National Arts Council of Pakistan are continuously invited from Pakistani citizens who meet the criteria and requirements below. Latest National and Cultural Heritage jobs are open for prospective applicants and you can get more information about current jobs in Pakistan 2023.
PNCA Jobs 2023 contains Pakistan National Arts Council Jobs List for March 2023, February 2023 and January 2023. Check New PNCA Pakistan National Arts Council Jobs List 2023 & 2024 Online. Choose the best job opportunities based on the experience and requirements of the National Arts Council of Pakistan and earn money from home or work. Apply now and join PNCA Punjab, Sindh, KPK. Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, AJK.
The Ministry of National Heritage and Culture, Government of Pakistan is continuously recruiting Pakistani nationals (Matrab, Punjab, Balochistan, ex-fata quota, AJK, Rural Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) for vacancies in the National Council of Pakistan. We are looking for it. Application. Arts (PNCA) for applicants who meet the criteria and requirements.
All quotas will be maintained as per government employment policy. Candidates working in public sector can also apply for this post in Pakistan National Arts Council.
Latest Pakistan National Council of Arts PNCA Jobs 2023 List
- Craft Master
- Deputy Director
- Lower Division Clerk
- Makeup Artist
- Programme Executive
- Urdu Typist
Latest Pakistan National Council of Arts PNCA Jobs 2023 Details
|Pakistan National Council of Arts
|Matric to Masters
|No. of Posts
|Pakistan National Council of Arts, Islamabad
How To Apply
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearance in the test / interview.
- All recruitment for the above-mentioned posts will be made as per recruitment policy of the PNCA.
- Maximum age limit has been prescribed in the above said advertisement, however, age relaxation will be given as per government policy.
- PNCA reserves the right to withhold or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Please send application on the prescribed application form (digitally filled and signed) along with attested copies of all educational, experience and professional certificates within 15 days of publishing of this advertisement at the address given below.
- This advertisement is also available at PNCA website www.pnca.org.pk.
- All the interested candidates can also apply at National Jobs Portal on the link https://njp.gov.pk/